Get Your EU Residence Card for Family Members

If a family member of an EU citizen is benefiting from the freedom of movement rights in Germany through their EU spouse, they are required to obtain the EU residence card. To facilitate this process, Attorney Stefan Gräbner offers assistance in acquiring the residence card. In visa proceedings, it is not necessary to undergo the complete visa application process. Instead, it is advisable to seek the attorney's help in obtaining the necessary "visa" for family members directly from the German embassy. Once you possess the EU residence permit, you will enjoy unrestricted access to the German labor market.


[Nach oben]